Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Brain Dead

That's the working title of the book I started "playing with" yesterday. I couldn't seem to help myself. I'm trying to work on it when my husband is not around so he won't remind me that I'm supposed to be taking a break. Of course, he knows about it. I told him it's more of a stress reliever than an actual attempt at a novel length work. But I finished a chapter yesterday after noon in about an hour. Apparently I had more to say about the idea of zombies and jerk bosses than I thought. I may post more about my main character Jane Masters later, or I may take it slow like I promised.

Just this morning I had a vision of a hot male lead I'm calling Luis for now:) This might be more fun than I thought. It started out as a horror, but the more I think about Luis ... well, I'm scared, but in a good way:)

No comments: