Monday, April 9, 2007

This is who I am

There are some days when you really can't deny who you are. Today has made it abundantly clear to me that I am a writer. (If I had any doubts.) Of course that isn't my only responsibility, or even my only job at this point. I finished a book in my Werewolf Hunter Series two days ago and on my way home earlier I had an idea for two new books, one of which would be a three part series.

Then I tried to go out to dinner and had ideas for two more books. One of which will be the next I write while I take a break from the series. After all, I've planned through book nine so far, it will be there when I come back. And I think it will be even better for me taking a break. I've got several ideas to further the series, but have only outlined through book nine. What can I say, I'm a planner.

Now I'm off to plan something else while I shower. But before I write another book I've promised my husband that I will take a break. We are going to Jamaica for a week next month. If I can wait until after that I'll be doing good. Having a new story idea is almost like being pregnant, you reach a point that it just has to come out. LOL

No comments: