Monday, July 9, 2007

Ever dance with a werewolf in the full moon light?


Do you howl at the full moon? Are you an animal lover? Or does a hairy chest just do it for you? My favorite social animal has recently been interviewed. Just so you know, I fell in love with Marco the moment he touched the paper, so to speak. I hope you'll love him as much as I do.



Interviews with the Heroes of New Concepts Publishing

Good morning! My name is Bo. As a vampiress I've seen lots of men come and go over the past several centuries, but nothing like the group I'm about to speak with today. With help from my friend, Caitlin, a fairy witch, I'm about to travel through time and space to interview heroes from New Concepts Publishing. We've gathered at a magical hotel on the seashore of a land I'm not allowed to mention in order to protect the privacy of Caitlin's tribe.

This is exciting for me because I've only been a secondary character in stories like Caged with the Tiger and Tamed by the Tiger so they usually don't let me near the heroes. However today I'll be in contact with hotties from this world and beyond.

The interviews will be starting soon.

Thank you!
Vampiress Bo


Hero Interview: Marco Barak

Hello! Vampiress Bo again and I'm here in Marco Barak's hotel room, seated across from the handsome werewolf. I have to admit I've recently developed a soft spot for were-creatures and this guy is no exception. He's tall, tan, and tantalizing with his long, lean legs poured into black leather pants and a shirt that clings to every chiseled muscle of his torso. When he speaks, his voice is deep, rough and sexy enough to send a shiver down a woman's spine. I have to admit that even someone as old and experienced as I am can't help being aroused by the sound of it.

Staring into his chocolate brown eyes, it's a little hard to think, but I collect myself and begin the interview.

BO: What do you do for a living?

MARCO: I run club Red. It's where a lot of my pack members come to party. Of course the general public is welcome, though we don't advertise that fact. We also don't advertise the fact that it's a werewolf club.

BO: How did you feel when you first met your lady?

MARCO: My lady? Well, she certainly doesn't consider herself that. (He lays on a smile worthy of the devil and reclines slightly in his chair, causing his leather pants to creak.) I'll have a hard time getting her away from Alfred. He's her partner, a scientist. (sigh) Yeah, he really has it in for me. The problem with Lilith is, she still thinks I'm the bad guy. (another smile) Do I look bad to you, honey? (He laughs, a deep and very masculine sound.)

BO: What's your favorite pastime alone?

MARCO: Believe it or not, I enjoy reading. I love to study law and literature, as well as ancient cultures.

BO: How about your favorite pastime with your lady?

MARCO: Well, I'm at the top of her list, just not the list I'd like to be on. But I can think of several things I'd like to ... Oh, wait, that's not what you asked.

BO: Are you always the aggressor in the bedroom or does she sometimes take the lead?

MARCO: Getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? (He laughs and runs a hand through his dark hair, causing it to shine underneath the light. Next, he leans forward, giving a smell of his werewolf pheromones.) I can be a great many things in the bedroom, let's just leave it at that.

BO: Do you remember to take out the garbage?

MARCO: Always. I'm fairly neat for a werewolf. (wink)

BO: What is one of your greatest faults?

MARCO: I can be harsh when necessary. It's not exactly a fault, but something I do not enjoy. I guess you could say I rule with an iron hand when I have to.

BO: What would your lady say is your greatest virtue?

MARCO: I believe she's yet to discover that. Hell, I'm not even sure what it is.

BO: Boxers, briefs or other?

MARCO: Most of the time ... nothing at all.

BO: Do you play any sports?

MARCO: No, but I like to hunt. (smile) Just for the record, we're not talking about using a gun here.

BO: In what book can we read about you?

MARCO: Red, coming in August to NCP, by Tracey H. Kitts. For now you can read an excerpt about me at http://www.traceyhkitts.com/red.htm

No comments: