Monday, July 30, 2007

Faith Hill/Grabbing Incident

Have you seen this yet? I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning and heard the story. Apparently a fan grabbed Tim McGraw's crotch. As you may (or may not) know, he and his wife Faith Hill are on tour together right now. How tacky can you be? It's bad enough if he were single. It'd still be tacky. I can understand wanting to touch their hand as they walk by or something, but you don't grab people's balls. LOL (Which is pretty much what Faith tells her.) Someone happened to have a camera and caught her telling off the fan. Personally, I thought she was very nice about it. If someone had done this to my husband I'd have been thrown in jail. I feel it was handled well under the circumstances. Like I said, it was just tacky to me. It's bad enough to do this to someone who is single, but to grab a married man right in front of his wife?! Come on, get a life. Either way, it's kind of funny and here's a link to watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA6q1qEfW-k

No comments: