Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Warm reception

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has emailed me or sent me a message on myspace. It really means a lot to me to know that people enjoy my work. Probably the best part about being a writer is when you get a note like this one:

"Okay- i'm on 133 and i would have gone further- but i had to put it down and go to bed so i could go to work this am(sign of great writer when u don't want to put it down) LOL will finish it tonite- Marco is yummy!!!!For any that read this comment- buy the book and read it you will not be disappointed-"

I was so excited when I got this message today. Thanks Kim:) This promises to be a stressful day, but the load is much lighter now. Knowing that people enjoy what I do makes every minute of my hectic schedule well worth it. Writing is where I escape from the world and become who I was always meant to be, a writer.

Red, it's not just the big bad wolf's nickname for Red Riding Hood any more. It's a new book from author Tracey H. Kitts.Check it out here and read the first chapter freehttp://www.newconceptspublishing.com/red.htm

No comments: