Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ever feel good for no reason?

Well, have you? I'm having one of those days. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a down kind of person, nor do I suffer from bi-polar syndrome. LOL I just feel great today and I have no idea why. Nothing particularly good has happened. Although nothing bad has happened either. Maybe I'm just glad to be alive:) That's always a good possibility.

Either way, I feel great today and I thought I would share it with you guys. I also wanted to take a minute to thank my readers for their continued support. I recently mailed off the first check to St. Jude from my royalties and that felt wonderful. Hey, maybe that's why I feel so good:) After all, it is the season for giving.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the letters I have been getting telling me how much you are enjoying the werewolf hunter series. I cannot fully express how much that means to me. I do my best to answer every letter personally. I'm just so thrilled that people like it enough to take the time to tell me:)

Well, once I got to writing, I guess I figured out why I feel so good today. LOL I hope you all have a good day too. Guess I should get back to work:)

No comments: