Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The New Face of Joker

Yes, my obsession with the Clown Prince of Crime led me to go searching for photographs of his latest impersonator. AND, be still my heart, Heath Ledger is even more grotesque than I had imagined he would be. Of course, considering that we're talking about the Joker, that's a compliment. I like Heath anyway. Something about him makes me want to hurt him and ... well, I like that. I also dig guys who wear makeup. LOL No wonder I find Marilyn Manson so attractive! AH, in my own accidental psychoanalysis I have figured it out. The very first man in makeup that I had a thing for was JOKER.

Personally, I like that whole psychotic, "I don't want it on straight" approach to his makeup. Besides, after having acid in his face has it ever occurred to anyone that he can't SEE well enough to put it on straight. I wouldn't. If you're already screwed up that bad, why not REALLY give people something to look at, eh?

Let me know what you think about the pictures. They're pretty raw compared to what we're used to seeing of Joker. I cringe at the thought of Two Face.

p.s. Did you know that yahoo spell check considers the f-word a proper word? ahahahahahahahaha Hey, you wondered what I did when I wasn't writing, right?

This is my favorite. This is how I always pictured the Joker when I read the comics years ago.

Yikes!


This is definitely the most disturbing.

1 comment:

Tracey H. Kitts said...

This has sparked an interesting discussion over on my yahoo group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forbidden_fruitisalwayssweeter/