Friday, March 21, 2008

Enter The Wolf King

I'm talking about Marco Barak, (pronounced like a military barrack) the alpha werewolf who makes my heart skip a beat. This fictitious character receives on average more fan mail than I do. LOL A few people have asked me to share some more of my sketches so I thought I'd oblige with this drawing of Marco as I see him. This is my favorite sketch of Marco, and there are many:) That's something else Lilith and I have in common. Sometimes we can't get Marco out of our heads unless we put him onto paper.
To me the facial expression and body language say it all. I was listening to Keith Sweat's song "Twisted" while I drew this, because that song in particular always makes me think of Marco. The song begins with the lines, "You know you want my lovin' babe, you got me twisted over you." It goes on to say, "I got what you need right here, babe, so what you gonna do?"
Now if that isn't Marco, I don't know what is. So this is for all you Marco fans out there. I love him just as much as you do, so don't be shy:)

No comments: