Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Harbinger

My official newsletter is up and running:) This is the paper that I've been sending out to Cons for the past few months. The printed version was much easier to distribute. LOL I had a heck of a time getting it onto my website. So, it will hopefully evolve over time, but for now TADA!

You can find it at http://www.traceyhkitts.com

Since I still post most of my news on the news page and/or here on my blog, the newsletter won't be updated as regularly. It's full of make believe news derived from my stories. Why? Just because I got a kick out of it. There's also a page two that I'll hopefully be posting in the next week or so. It has an interview with Marco. (Be still my heart.)

Anyway, hope you guys can dig it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the newsletter.

Welcome to the world of "Lilith".

Mona

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Cool:) Thanks, Mona. I'm glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun with it. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to put up the second page soon.