Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday Time

Well, it's hard to believe, but another year has gone by. Already. Tomorrow is my son's birthday and this Saturday is mine. My husband and I share the same birthday, which is kind of neat. Can you believe I still managed to forget it one year? LOL

So, anyways that's what's going on with me right now. I'm working (in between everything else) on editing my latest book, which I hope to finish sometime soon. I believe Eden is the best book I have written so far and cannot wait to show it to my editor:)

We're planning a canoeing trip this weekend with some friends and family and I'm putting the finishing touches on some lecture notes. (Long story I'll explain later) Oh, and right now I'm looking up some rare books for research on ebay:)

That' s about it for the moment. TTFN (Did anyone else think of Tiger?)

No comments: