Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Any other name

I love roses. I know I've mentioned loving to garden before. (That is, when I'm not writing.) So, today I thought I'd share some recent pictures of my roses.


This is a Eutin floribuna. My dad gave it to me a few years ago and this was its first bloom of the season:)






This is a thornless climbing Queen Anne. It grows over an arch in my front yard. (Yes, just like the one Lilith has:)

My climbing Don Juan isn't nearly as impressive as the one in the books. It's stubbly little ass grows in the backyard. LOL

2 comments:

Michelle Pillow said...

I'm jealous! My gardens always look a little sad. I either neglect them or give them too much attention. I just can't seem to get it right. I LOVE roses.

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Thanks for stopping by, Michelle:) Don't be too hard on yourself. LOL Wanna know the easiest thing to do for roses? Throw a rotten banana or the peel at its roots. The potasium does wonders:)