Monday, October 6, 2008

Diary of an Incubus

That's the book I'm working on right now and it has really taken off! I guess you could say it has wings, literally for one character. LOL

I am enjoying working on this story so much:) I always enjoy writing, but I haven't enjoyed a story this much since I wrote Eden (coming 2009 from NCP). I had a very interesting vampire show up out of nowhere. Now he wants to do "bad things" to the heroine and he's very vocal about it. Wouldn't mind doing a few bad things to him. LOL

Anyway, this story is coming along great. I should finish it sometime this month and have it polished and off to my publisher:)

I hope that everyone who reads them enjoys these stories as much as I enjoy writing them. Sure, I try to make them as entertaining as possible, but I also write the story that I'm feeling. I write what I feel needs to be there, what the story and the characters need to be told. I write what I would enjoy as a reader. Hopefully, I've found a lot of kindred spirits:)

No comments: