Thursday, October 2, 2008

Upcoming Events and More Pictures

For those close to Northwest Florida, here's where I'll be in the upcoming weeks.


October 9th 5:30-7:00 p.m. - I'll be at the Graceville Library. Myself and some other local authors will be there to introduce ourselves, talk about what we do and answer any questions you might have.


October 11th 9:oo a.m. - Noon - I'll be participating in an Author Symposium at Chipola College in Marianna, FL. I'll be giving two separate one hour lectures. I'm not sure of the exact time of the lectures, but here's what we'll be talking about.


Creative Writing - I will share writing exercises designed to help generate new ideas and work past writer's block.


Character Development - I'll pose a series of questions and concepts to help you get to know your characters on a more personal level or make up entirely new ones.


October 18th 9:00 a.m. - I'll be riding in the local Harvest Day Parade:)


I hope to see you there:)


Here are a few more pictures from my book signing in September.


Priscilla, Green Dude & Me



















This is one of my favorites:)

No comments: