Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The weather isn't quite frightful

But I still have a nice fire:) There was actually frost on the ground this morning. It's been a long time since I've seen that. I love cold weather. I just realized it had been a while since a posted an update on here. So, I figured I'd tell a little bit about what I've been up to.

I'm working on a new short story. So far this work is going to be highly erotic. The working title is Once in a Blue Moon. That is subject to change, of course, but so far so good. Naturally, it's about a hot motorcycle riding werewolf. LOL What did you expect?

I'm still looking for another job to fund my writing habit. It's a good thing I don't do coke or something really expensive. *snort* Not that lack of writing can't cause withdrawals. I always forget how good it feels to write when I take a few weeks or a few months off. As soon as I start on a new story it's like, "Holy crap, why did I take a break?" I try to take at least a month between stories though, just so I can clear my head and come up with fresh ideas. The best works to me are the ones I write after about three months off. That seems to be my magic number:)

Other than that, I've been playing some old video games. I mean really old. Not like Atari or anything, but still pretty old. LOL I've been playing Resident Evil, Code Veronica. What a pain in the ass. It's an interesting story, which is what keeps my interest. But it's HARD. If anyone knows how to beat the Tyrant (or crotch-a-saurus-rex as I've come to call him) please, let me know. I'm working on kicking his butt for the second time and I'm getting pounded like a cheap steak. If you've ever played the game, you'll probably get the crotch joke. There are so many unnecessary shots of this guys crotch that it just gets funny after a while. He's a big buff zombie/cyborg looking thing. Like I want to see a zombie's crotch. Ewww.

To end on a relaxing note, for those of you without a fireplace. I'll share mine:)


No comments: