Monday, February 23, 2009

Texting

I am amazed at how much can be communicated through text messaging. When “texting” first became popular, I thought it was stupid. I know, I know. I’m not calling people who text stupid, just the concept. I spent so many years in school learning proper grammar and now I can say things like FU and people don’t need the other letters in between? LOL

Suddenly the hilarity of the situation struck me. You can have an entire argument in text and if someone doesn’t know what you’re saying it’s even funnier. LOL Check this out. I’ll just refer to the people here as some random letters. Hmmm. I pointed to H and J on the alphabet so that’s what they’ll be. The following is a late night text session. LOL Be warned, some of it is vulgar, most of it is stupid, but all of it is funny. An interpretation shall follow.

J: U up?
H: RU? LOL
J: SMT Ass
H: LOL What RU doing? STM?
J: N Jail NBD
H: Wow. STBY
J:TFTHAOT
H: What DU want me 2do?
J: BJ?
H: !!!! ^URS
J: TDTM:)
H: RU kidding? I’m still mad at u.
J: 4what?
H: Uknow.
J: C’mon. It was funny. SICS
H: FU
J: F me?!
H: …
J: CRBT …
H: SIUYA How did U get N jail?
J: SH CUHMO?
H: EM
J: LOL IFIC
H: Seriously, FU.
J: No, FU!
H: STFU!
J: SMB!
H: SOB.
J: Thought U liked my SOH. Hee hee
H: ESAD SOI
J: HA! I’ll MIUTY
H : … SRSLY ?
J : I’ll B Out by Noon:) C U Then ?
H: WFM
J: ELNT

Interpretation of abbreviations. Use at your own hilarity. LOL And no they are not in order:)

CU – See you
WFM – Works for me
ELNT – Excellent
SRSLY – Seriously
MIUTY – Make it up to you
ESAD – Eat s*** and die
SOI – Self owned idiot
U – You
SOH – Sense of humor
SOB – Do I really need to spell this one out?
STFU – Shut the f**** up
SMT Ass – Smart ass
LOL – Laugh out loud
STM – Spanking the monkey
NBD – No big deal
STBY – Sucks to be you
TFTHAOT – Thanks for the help ahead of time
BJ – C’mon you already know this one.
^URS – Up yours
TDTM – Talk dirty to me
SICS – Sitting in chair snickering
CRBT – Crying real big tears
SIUYA – Shove it up your ass
SH – Shit happens
CUHMO – Can you help me out?
EM – Eat me
IFIC – If I could
SMB – Suck my balls

Hey, I told you it was vulgar. LOL

No comments: