Friday, March 13, 2009

Special Announcement:)

Guest what guys? I'm featured in this month's Brass Spectacle Magazine! *Go me, go me. It's not my birthday.* LOL

Okay, I'll stop dancing, but I refuse to take off the purple hat. Anyway, the short story I have featured (and mentioned on the cover) Wooo! is called Bitten. This is actually the introduction to the novel Bitten, which was released just last month:)

So, if you like it (short story) then you can visit http://www.traceyhkitts.com/ and find out how to purchase the full novel. Pretty cool, huh?

Hope you like it:)

3 comments:

Caffey said...

Oh neat Tracey! I so far have seen like two of the full magazines and loved it!! I got to plan to get it regularly! Will go check out. Congrats! You deserve to celebrate! As a reader, and being able to write a grocery list at the most, I have a huge appreciation for you and other authors because its so much a joy to read that I would have missed so many great reads if I didn't read ebooks!

Caffey said...

PS I need to wait for BITTEN to be at Fictionwise then I'll be reading it for sure! Thats why I missed it so far!

Cathie
tbranxiety @ yahoo . com

Tracey H. Kitts said...

That's so nice of you:) Thanks, Caffey. And I hope you like Bitten once you get a chance to read it.