Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Contract!

Great news!!

My novella Once in a Blue Moon has just been contracted with Noble Romance Publishing.

Here's the blurb:

Tara has always wondered what it would be like to meet a real live werewolf. Little does she know, her wish is about to come true. Now she must decide if she can see past the beast in order to love the man.

This is my first contract with Noble Romance and I'm looking forward to working with them:)

Plus, I can't wait for you guys to read Once in a Blue Moon. It is highly erotic compared to my other works, so I hope you like it....

There's a hot werewolf and he's naked through most of the story. What's not to like? lol

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Yes!!!! Huge congrats Tracey!! I've shopped over there and very nice people and a great site (no problems!) More hot werewolves!! Nekkid is good :D Any idea when it will be out?

Hope you have a wonderful Easter/Holiday weekend. Cathie

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Thanks, Caffey:) As of now it is tentatively scheduled for May 1st. Hope you like it:)