Thursday, October 13, 2011

Get your werewolf on this Halloween

Promo Opp for authors and Freebies for readers

This is for anyone who purchases a copy of Sex Symbol (print or ebook) from Amazon between now and midnight Halloween night.

Sex Symbol Kindle Edition: http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Symbol-ebook/dp/B0048EJUK0/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1318546770&sr=1-10

Sex Symbol Print Edition: http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Symbol-Elloras-Tracey-Kitts/dp/1419964178/ref=sr_1_15?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1318546834&sr=1-15

Forward a copy of your receipt (which should NOT have your credit card info listed. I promise I am NOT harvesting your info.) to tracey h kitts @ yahoo.com (minus the spaces).

I'll send you a PDF of my short story Eaten by The Wolf and the first 5 chapters of my bestselling paranormal romance Bitten for FREE!

Authors -If you pass this along to your readers (on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, ANYWHERE) send me an email letting me know (tracey h kitts @ yahoo.com) and you'll get featured on my blog (which also goes out on my Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace pages). First come first serve for the promo opp.

So, help me spread the word and get your werewolf on with Sex Symbol this Halloween!

No comments: