Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do headless chickens really run?



I don't know, but considering how busy I've been this month, I've wondered more than once. Ha. Ha. I've had a lot going on. Besides the holidays quickly approaching, I've been working on several new projects. Plus, I've been trying desperately to keep up with a new workout program. The workout program had to be put on pause due to a stomach flu. I'm all better now and ready to give it another shot after Thanksgiving.


As for the writing stuff (cause I hate to call something I love work), allow me to catch you up.

I'm thrilled to say that I finally finished Shaman's Touch. Very soon now, I'll be finished with my final read-through and sending it off to my editor. Ah, that's a great feeling.

Plus (and even more exciting) my editor at Ellora's Cave, Raelene Gorlinsky mentioned me in a post on USA Today's new HEA (Happily Ever After) blog! I was so shocked and pleased to see she recommended Raven's Destiny.



As for other news, I've had a new release this month, Touch of an Incubus, and I'm still trying to spread the word.


Like I said, I've often wondered if chickens really do run around with their heads cut off. It feels as if I cannot catch my breath these past few weeks. If I can only finish cleaning my house, I think I'll call it good enough.

Is it just me or do other writers have difficulty catching their breath some months? Actually, I think most people in general have difficulty this time of year. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Have a great Thanksgiving! I'll stop rambling now. I promise. Hey, the top of this blog does warn about the occasional ramblings.

No comments: