Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Looking to review any paranormal romance?




I'm giving away a limited number of pdf copies of Frank and The Werewolf Tamer to people (professional reviewers and readers) who are willing to post an honest review of the book on Amazon.


If you don't like romance, erotica, or the paranormal, please, skip this book.


It is my sincere hope that everyone will LOVE the book, but I realize this may not happen. When I say "honest" here's what I mean. If you absolutely hate the book, please don't trash it publicly. It's okay to not like something, this is a free country. Just don't call the book names, call me names, or give away details of the plot. Basically, be nice about it is what I'm saying.


However, it is still my hope that you will all LOVE the book. Ha. Ha. Ha. So, those interested in reviewing Frank and The Werewolf Tamer, please send me an email traceyhkitts@yahoo.com


In the subject line have something like Frank and The Werewolf Tamer/Review.


Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I really appreciate it!



5 comments:

Stacey Jo Siferd said...

always lookin to review <3

xoxo
stacey jo

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Thanks so much, Stacey:) I just emailed you a copy.

The Romanceaholic said...

*waves wildly* Oooh me! :P

Jess
romanceaholic at gmail dot com
The Romanceaholic

Simply Kayla said...

I would love to review! Paranormal Romance is my favorite. I commented on the wrong post lol. My e-mail is kayla.s.graham@gmail.com

Tracey H. Kitts said...

I've sent a copy to all of you. Thanks so much :D Hope you LOVE it! LOL