Monday, March 19, 2012

I almost forgot



I keep forgetting to share the news. Red, book one in my Werewolf Hunter Series has just been re-released. Since it's original release nearly five years ago, Red has been warmly received by many readers.

For the re-release I've revised, re-edited and even slightly expanded the already long (100,000+ word) novel.

This time around, I'm hoping my marketing efforts will help me reach a larger portion of my target audience. Who is my target audience? Everyone who enjoys urban fantasy, science fiction, paranormal, and doesn't mind some sex and violence.

I've put Red under the category of horror/paranormal fantasy rather than romance. While the story has romance in it, and someday the series WILL have a happy ending, Red is more of a horror/fantasy with romantic overtones.

Book description:

Dr. Alfred Moody saved her life, but the werewolf, Marco may hold the key to her heart. She’s torn between the man who saved her humanity and the one who makes her want to embrace the beast. ******************************************************************************************
NOTE: This series gets hotter as it goes. However, Book One is NOT erotic. Someday Lilith will have a happy ending, but this is only the beginning.WARNING: This book contains graphic language and graphic violence.

Purchase Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Lilith-Mercury-Werewolf-Hunter-ebook/dp/B007KNB1S0/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_12







No comments: