Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Constant Cravings was on Bloomberg!



Okay, so it was only for a few seconds. LOL But still, how cool is that? I was catching up on emails this morning when I started looking through the digest from the Ellora's Cave author group. Someone posted a link to an interview with the company's CEO, Patty Marks. Okay, that's worth watching, I thought. So, I clicked the link.

Not only was it worth watching as a fabulous piece of industry news, it was seriously GREAT press for Ellora's Cave. And seeing my book in the background was an added bonus.

So, without further rambling, here's the link to the article.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/90712733/

They show my new release Constant Cravings TWICE in the background! The picture is small, but it's there! LOL

Some people may not get how much I'm excited about this. But, to have my book flashed briefly in the background in an interview where J.K. Rowling is mentioned AND Ellora's Cave, AND erotic romance are discussed, I am THRILLED.


No comments: