Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's been a while since I've blogged

I didn't realize until I looked at my calendar today, but it has been nearly a month since my last post. Since I really should be working on proof reading right now, here's a brief rundown of what's going on with me. Just so everyone knows I'm still alive.

These are in no particular order.

I've started doing yoga again to improve my flexibility.

I have 4 books on the top 100 lists (Dark Fantasy, Mythology & Folklore, Fairy Tales, Werewolves & Shifters, & Vampires) on Amazon and I am thrilled about it.

I've been working on proof reading Frankenstein: Unleashed (Jan. 2014) and am close to being finished.

I made myself take a week off for Thanksgiving and I feel pretty good about that.

I've discovered that my sister-in-law is an irredeemable twat. I feel less great about that. But, at least it makes my holiday plans much simpler. LOL

I've got some new ideas for Bound by Blood, once I finally get to work on it again.

My dog Roscoe continues to be a little jelly roll. LOL

I'm psyched for the new Hobbit movie.

I've ordered my husband and I matching wedding bands that look like the one ring. ;)

Okay, that's a glimpse into my exciting (Ha. Ha.) life. I've really got to get back to work. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here.


No comments: