Sunday, January 19, 2014

Four book collections on sale for 99 cents

I just wanted to take a few minutes to remind everyone that I've still got a sale going on. :) I have 4 different book collections on sale for only 99 cents. Here they are. Complete details for each collection can be found by clicking the covers or the purchase link. 


The Eternally Yours Vampire Ménage Collection includes:

1. Bitten
2. Necromancer
3. Diary of An Incubus

Purchase the Eternally Yours Vampire Menage Collection HERE.




This set includes the first three books in the Lilith Mercury, Werewolf Hunter series: 
1. Red
2. Object of My Affection
3. The Dread Moon

Purchase the Lilith Mercury Collection HERE.

Volume One of the Bite Me Vampire Romance Collection includes 2 books.

1. Till the Break of Dawn
2. Frank and the Werewolf Tamer

Purchase Vol. One of the Bite Me Collection HERE.





Volume Two of the Bite Me Vampire Romance Collection includes 2 books.

1. Eden
2. Wicked City

Purchase Vol. Two of the Bite Me Collection HERE.


Thanks in advance for reading my books, and I hope you enjoy them. :)



No comments: