Friday, February 28, 2014

A Dream Forbidden is out early!

For everyone who has been waiting for the next installment in the Lilith Mercury series, here it is. :)

This is the fastest I've ever had a book go live on Amazon. Ha. Ha. I just uploaded it a few hours ago, expecting it to go live March 1st. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this far in the series. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support. I am deeply touched by how many people have told me they can relate to Lilith and the struggles she faces. I appreciate every single one of you, and the love you have given to this series that is so close to my heart. Don't worry, there is still more to come.


Lilith's life is starting to work out for a change. Her relationship with alpha werewolf Marco is going great. There's only one problem: Dracula is dying. Not from lack of blood, but for her love. Dracula would never ask Lilith to risk her happiness for him and so he suffers in silence. That is until Lilith finds out. She must come to terms with her feelings for Dracula and realize that the vampire is just as much a part of her as Marco. But if she accepts this, where does that leave the wolf king?"

WARNING: This book contains graphic violence, graphic language, and graphic sex with more than one partner. Oh, and more wicked sexy characters than can be listed here.



Purchase your copy here: Amazon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was worth the wait and what is even better another book in the fall. But that is such a long wait to see what happens next I for one will so miss this series when you end it. Do you think any other series might come from this one later on. Guess till fall comes around have to read all you other books again which I did enjoy. I missed your Authors Note at first and about tossed my kindle. The book ending was perfect have seen the play twice made it even this ending better.

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Wow. I didn't think the ending would make anyone want to toss their Kindle. LOL

I'm glad you are enjoying the series, and yes, I do have something new in mind for later.

If it all comes together, I hope to have a brand new series started next year.

Anonymous said...

Yep if I had just looked and saw your little note to fan's the first time. I thought what no way please don't do that to Marco we waited so long for them to get together noooooo. But looked down and oops there is was to fan's just calm down more to come duh. I have read few series that the last book ended in toss across room thankful it had been paperbacks. You have put so much of your self into this series and it shows.

Tracey H. Kitts said...

The next book, The Bleeding Heart, will be out in October. Not to keep everyone waiting or anything, but I need to be sure it is as good as it can be before I release it, and that does take time. ;)

I would never end the series with Marco not being a part of Lilith's life. LOL And Lilith knows that. I made sure to have her say it several times. LOL

I love these characters, so have no fear of them getting screwed in the end. You know, in a bad way. ;)

I'm not one of those authors who waits until the last book then decides to ruin everyone's lives. That mess pisses me off, so I'd never do it.

Anonymous said...

Yes as a reader I love all the characters in Lilith circles of friends and men. MY heart wants Marco Dracula Bade to end up together all seem to love her the most being who and what she is turning out to be. You have been with this series a while and you can see that each book got better and better. I went looking for a new author to read and found Eden book first on Amazon that if you like this book you might like this. Then went to your list of books and found the Lilith series lucky me well I ended up buying all your books listed. Think I have re-read them all 5 times so far Oct is not that far to wait for a good book only sad that it will come to a end. Hopeful maybe we readers will see these characters again at some point. All good books take time and fans should understand this. Writing a book is not easy and with what I have been seeing all over the web it's becoming ugly for readers reviewers and authors so so sad.

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Thank you so much. :D

The Bleeding Heart isn't the last book, I didn't mean to make it sound that way. ;)

I'm so glad you are enjoying the series. Don't worry, it will end well.

I'm drafting the final book now. It will probably be out around the first of next year, but that isn't set in stone.

The Bleeding Heart (Book 6) is still scheduled for October. ;)