Saturday, March 29, 2014

What I do to relax

At the moment, I've paused writing the 7th book in the Lilith Mercury series in order to work on a short story. The short titled, "Beautiful Nightmare," is for an anthology and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Unfortunately, I haven't had that much time to work on it. As I've mentioned before, my life can get pretty hectic. Today I have had so much silence that it's a shock to the system. LOL I am so grateful for this time alone. I've caught up on cleaning, written a bit further on the story, AND I had time to make another dance video.

I know some people may not get why I do these dorky videos. It's like this, music helps me relax. It lifts my mood and takes me to another place. Sometimes, it's even the place I want to go. The more music I listen to, the more I want to shake my butt. It's that simple. So, here's what I've been up to when I have a moment to myself.

This one I made last week in celebration of 6 months on the best sellers lists. :) Plus, this was the first time I'd had to myself in several weeks. That was also cause for celebration. LOL


And this is the one I made this afternoon. Why? Because I needed a mood boost. It felt freaking great to just turn on the music and dance for no reason other than I wanted to. This was also my first moment alone since last week.



Now, I've got to get back to that short story. I left The Boogeyman about to get naked. LOL



No comments: