Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Upcoming books and a new series

As those who follow my posts on FB know, I've been really busy. Since several people have asked what exactly my schedule holds for the rest of this year, and the new year, I thought I'd give a quick update.

Taming the Alpha - December 2014 - I'm very excited to be a part of this anthology. There are lots of amazing authors in this, including Mandy M. Roth, and Michelle M. Pillow. My novella in this set is called Once Upon A Full Moon.

After Dark, Lilith Mercury Book 7 - This is the final book in the Lilith Mercury series. It's scheduled for release January 6, 2015 and is available for pre-order now.

Pre-order your copy here.

Bound by Blood - This is the brand new series that I just finished writing.

This series still needs to go through edits, but here is the tentative release schedule.

Book One - Oriana's Curse - Feb, 2015
Book Two - Demon's Embrace - May, 2015
Book Three - Dragon Slayer Dreams - August, 2015
Book Four - Enter the She-Dragon - Nov. 2015
Boxed Set - Feb. 2016

The Eternal Kiss - This is currently part of a boxed set (Heaven to Hell) and will be released as a single short novella in April, 2015

Plus, I'm part of another (still kind of secret) series coming up next fall 2015. I can say that I will finally continue the story of Kurtis, the Dracula impersonator from Frank and The Werewolf Tamer. At least, that's the plan. This is still in the planning stages, so don't hold me to it.

I've written 5 books in just under 3 months. Yes, I'm tired. LOL As much as I love writing, I'm going to take a slight step back and focus a little more on me for a change. What does that mean? It means that I'm going to get back into a regular workout schedule, play some video games, and watch some movies on my list.

You may not realize (or maybe you do) how important this is for a writer. It's exciting to know that people want to read one book right after the other. But maintaining that kind of pace will drive you nuts, and quite possible shorten your lifespan from stress. LOL

Please know that I appreciate each and every one of you and I write as fast as I reasonable can. My wrists and hands hurt if I go faster physically than I do right now. Plus, I like to have time to let new ideas "percolate" for a while. I think it makes the characters and worlds more real when they finally make it onto paper.

I'll still be proofing and editing the stories mentioned above, plus sending them to my editor. So, I'm not on vacation or anything. I've just got to do my very best to rest my brain so that I can continue what I hope to be a long, productive, and successful career. :)

Having said that, I've already got a few ideas for another possible series. LOL




No comments: